free week time!!!!

Last week, I got a week off, and I spend the time in some things I like, so here is my top 5 things I did in my week off!!! 

1.-Sleep

I normally sleep aruond 6 hours every day, but in the past week, a tried sleep 8, but the thing is when I have a lot of free time, I go to the bed so late that the sleep is not worth at all. Maybe I need to fix that horrible habit.😰

2.-Watching Series

In the past week I start watching a series I was wating for. I was super exited for it because is a sequel of an animated series I really love. The series is call "Fionna and Cake", I didn't have high expectation for it at the beginning 'Cause in the precuel "Fin and Jake", the characters for the actual show only seems they were made as a gag, or a whim, but they made and incredible serious story with them, that close all the gaps in the orginal story, with an incredible character development, and a more adult plot. (and I saw in English 'cause i didn't find it sub or dub 😅😅) Totally recommended, but you need to wacth the original show first (this one is morr aimed for kids, but the series with the passing of the episodes get a better, with a linear plot, and a more cosise story).

3.-Playing Videogames

This is one of my favorites hobbies, with  the free time I play a lot the last week, mostly ine called "The Binding of Isaac" is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements.

4.-

5.-

Comentarios

Entradas populares