Something about me!!

Hello everyone!!!!, my name is Eitan, I'm chilean, I turned 18 this year and this is my second semester in the university.

Its kinda dificult to get used to it, I alredy fail Taller in the first semester (Vielma 💀💀💀), but at least I think a learned a lot. I have some hobbies too, I do exercise (mainly calistenics), play videosgames , see series, anime and a lot of youtube (its like an adiction right now 😰😰). 

In my family we are four, my mom, dad, little brother and me, my mom is studing too at the moment, she doesn't know much english so i help her a little, the thing is when she get something, instanlly forget about other, and that its kinda frustranting. when she works I usually make the luch, so normally I cook 2 or 3 times a week. What I wanna say is like to cook, is another hobbie I have 😅.

And for the last thing, I have a doggy, she's so cute, she sleeps everwhere, and the same time she's so energetic, she always play with my other dog. 

And that's it, i think. Thank for reading my blog!!!







Comentarios

  1. How is your mum progressing with her studies?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. She is progressing well in general, it is difficult for her, but she also studies a lot, I try to help her but mostly I always confuse her 😅😅😅

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares