Cultural Radar

Hello, I recently read the Cultural Radar of Ed Gamble, he's a comedian, writer and actor. He talked about 6 differents topics of his culture radar:

  • Album -They Fear Us by Ithica-
  • TV -The Sandman (Netflix)-
  • Podcast -Unreal: A Critical History of Reality TV-
  • Restaurant -Fallow, London SW1-
  • Comic Book -The Magic Order by Mark Millar-
  • Documentary -This is Gwar (Shudder)-
Of all aspects of culture he talked about, two of them caught my interest. The first one is the TV, he got me with the synopsis of The Sandaman, I like some TV shows, so now I wanna watch it. And the second one is the Restaurant, I found it curious the method of getting the ingredients for thier dishes, if in some point of my live I can go to London, I would like to try it.

Now I'm gonna share the things what are in my cultural radar right now:

1.- Anime
Jujutsu Kaisen

This is an TV anime adaptation of Gege Akutami's most popular manga, which is one of the most fun, and incredible shonen storys I watch. The plot is about a world where there are curses created by the bad energies that humans radiate, and there is a certain group of sorcerers who have to exorcise them. The cast of characters is diverse and each has their own well-written story, so you can take an interest in all of th



2.- Podcast

The Wild Project

Jordi Wild a 


Comentarios

Entradas populares