A family member

 Hello everyone, today I'm gonna talk about my dad Luis. Usually everyone call him Francis (his middle name), currently we live together with my mom and little brother.

My dad do a lot of things, he always got something he wanna do (cause' often he leaves it half done), but he alredy do interesting things, like a home made arcade, he always liked to fixed lod computers tu use ir in something for us, and with some investigation on internet he made a fun arcade with a lot of retro games, and a music player. 

He likes to cook too, I don't remember when was the first time he actually cooked something for us, but since then he always learn how to do new recipes, like yesterday he made homemade bread. The most recipes he made are from bakery, like donunts, alfajores, cake, hotcakes, french toast, pasta, pizza dough, etc.



Also he had a lot of hobbies more, like painting, printed t-shirts, etc. But he actually worked on very different things, as a garbage collector, a construction worker, and at present in pest control, thanks to that he learn how to drive. How he goes to big companies to work, ocassionally gave him the products didn't pass the quality test (for little things, like to much of an ingredient or that aren'r presentables) and they gave him a lot of it.

How he knows drive now, he comes to look for us, he always wait me in the subway, the same, for my mom and my brother, adn we talk every day, he always bother us, and then we bother him back, thats the kind of relationship we have.

Comentarios

Entradas populares