someone interesting you follow on social media

 Hello, I think the most interesting people I follow on social media is Puvlo. He is a mexican youtuber, know for the way he make his videos, inspired for a lot of channels of the first era of youtube, like Filthyfrank his favorite one, this types of videos have a lot of acid and blach humor. So with this type of humor,  his own humor and personality, he make so fun videos that probably only his own comunity can understand. The first time I heard of him was in 2020, for a chilean youtuber that I watched in that time, was having interactions with him, so I search and investigate about him, and watched all his videos. I get a lot of fun that time. Since then, he turn one of my favorite youtubers, the only bad thing about him is his constancy, actually he don't upload a lot of videos, but when he do it I really enjoy it! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares